Subject to all applicable laws, Eigen may provide to a third party any information (including Personal Information) about you and/or the Services provided hereunder if: (a) there is a complaint, dispute or conflict, including an accident; (b) it is necessary to enforce the terms of the the Terms and Conditions; (c) it is required, in our sole discretion, by applicable law (e.g., Eigen receives a subpoena or warrant for information); or (d) it is necessary, in our sole discretion, to protect the safety, rights, property or security of Eigen, the Services, or any third party; to detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; and/or to prevent or stop activity we, in our sole discretion, consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, unethical, or legally actionable.
Users expressly consents to Eigen’s use of location-based services, and User expressly waives and releases Eigen and its Affiliates from any and all liability, claims, causes of action or damages arising from User's use of the Eigen Services, or in any way relating to the use of the geo-location and other location-based services.
If you choose to use our referral service to tell a friend about our Services, we will ask you for your friend’s name and email address. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit the Services. We store this information for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email and tracking the success of our referral program, and do not use this information for any other marketing purpose unless we obtain consent from that person or we explicitly say otherwise. Please be aware that when you use any send-to-a-friend functionality through our Services, your e-mail address may be included in the communication sent to your friend. Your friend may contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org to request that we remove this information from our database.
Our Services are primarily provided through an application on your mobile, tablet computer or similar device (“Mobile Application”). You agree that we may collect and use technical data and related information, including but not limited to, technical information about your device, system and application software, and peripherals, that is gathered periodically to facilitate the provision of software updates, product support and other services to you (if any) related to such Mobile Applications.
When you use any of our Mobile Applications, the Mobile Application may automatically collect and store some or all of the following information from your mobile device (“Mobile Device Information”), including without limitation:
• Your preferred language and country site (if applicable).
• Your phone number or other unique device identifier assigned to your mobile device – such as the International Mobile Equipment Identity or the Mobile Equipment ID number.
• The IP address of your mobile device.
• The manufacturer and model of your mobile device.Your mobile operating system.
• The type of mobile Internet browsers you are using.
• Your geolocation.
• Information about how you interact with the Mobile Application and any of our websites to which the Mobile Application links, such as how many times you use a specific part of the mobile application over a given time period, the amount of time you spend using the Mobile Application, how often you use the Mobile Application, actions you take in the Mobile Application and how you engage with the Mobile Application.
• Information to allow us to personalize the services and content available through the Mobile Application.
We may use information automatically collected by the Mobile Application (including the Mobile Device Information) in the following ways:
• To operate and improve our Mobile Applications, other Services, our company’s services, and tools.
• To create aggregated and anonymized information to determine which Mobile Application features are most popular and useful to users, and for other statistical analyses.
• To customize the content or services on the Mobile Application for you, or the communications sent to you through the Mobile Application.
We also provide some of your Personal Information (such as your first name and your photo, if you have chosen to upload your photo to your profile) to the advertisers with whom you choose to associate with. Those advertisers, as well as Eigen, are also able to access your Personal Information, including your geo-location data.
We may associate your unique mobile Device Identifier or Mobile Application usage information with any Personal Information you provide, but we will treat the combined information as Personal Information.